The Story So Far...
In 24 years I have dealt with around 4000 projects, ranging from a single beam design for a house alteration, to the Construction Block for North Devon College in Barnstaple.
The variety of work includes the following:
Some of the more unusual/interesting projects include:
- Hospital Chemotherapy Unit
- Theatrical stage props:
- Staircase for Jesus Christ Superstar;
- Mobile 'dolly' for Mac and Mabel;
- De-mountable staging for show in Ibiza;
- An abseil tower for teaching abseiling to students
- Replacing the statue of Jupiter at Cothelstone
- 75th anniversary arch for Welwyn Garden City
- Repairs to fire damaged house and pub
- Temporary propping and scaffold protection to Castle House, Bridgwater Restoration series)
- Flood gates for the London Underground tube stations
- Fencing for the Channel Tunnel Rail Link
- HM Prison Dartmoor - classroom
- Burnham-on-Sea Lifeboat Station for the RNLI
- Support for a large lantern in the entrance porch of a church in New York
These are in addition to the numerous house structural defect surveys, loft conversions and domestic alterations.